I started attaching buttons to the backsides of the beanbags and quickly realized they would need to be glued down before I sew them. I tried sewing them down without gluing first, and I couldn't get them in straight lines. I am not looking for perfection (I didn't even use a ruler!) but they do need to be somewhat straight. Yes, I realize I am missing 4 and 6. After gluing them on, I decided the buttons I bought for 4 were horribly ugly. And somehow I only bought 3 buttons for 6. Back to Walmart I go.
This is what I am filling the beanbags with. Pony beads alone were too light. Aquarium rocks were too heavy. So I am mixing them together. I don't want to use rice or beans because the minute those get wet, the beanbag is ruined.
I also finished my purple and blue scrap block and it looks fantastic. I took a picture of it, I know I did, but for some reason it's not on the camera. I will add it later. Now I need to start another one.
I think that's about it...I have to start the tote bag that goes with the beanbags tonight. I started pressing the fabric, and I wrote down some cutting instructions. I am hoping I will have lots of energy tonight when I get home from work. My son has been sleeping really well so hopefully that continues too. And I did a bunch of housework today so I could sew tonight with minimal guilt ;)
>S<
No comments:
Post a Comment