About Me

I am just an average mom trying to find ways to sneak in "me time" when I really don't have any time to spare. I have an amazing 2 year old, a houseful of pets, a part-time job, and a husband to take care of. I also have anxiety disorder, hence the title of my blog. Crafting has always helped me reduce stress, and this blog is a further attempt at staying on track and taking better care of myself.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Too much to do.

Last night I got a little bit done - although I wasn't tired, I wasn't very motivated either.  But I did start a Mors Bag, and probably would have finished it but I had some technical difficulties along the way.  I was going to make the bag handles out of denim, because it coordinates well with the floral bag fabric, is durable, and I have lots of it.  But my sewing machine was not happy about having to sew through 8 layers of denim, and let me know I needed to change my plan.  So tonight I will re-make the handles out of the lighter floral fabric and try again.  The pattern itself is very easy, but I found that the lack of exact measurements makes me a little uneasy!  The detail freak in me needs more direction I guess.  I am trying to relax and roll with it.

I also need to go back to all those cool links and blogs I found, and do more reading.  I have badges and buttons to put on here and not a clue how to do it, so I need to figure that out.  My layout needs some work.  I also have some photos to post, so I need to figure that out as well. 

Lots to do...not a lot of time.  I slept terribly last night, but I had a good nap with the little one, so hopefully I will be good to go for a couple hours after work.  I want to craft but I also have a lot of tv shows on DVR that need watching so I can delete them.  Maybe what I need is a tv and dvr in my craft room!  (As if there is any room.)

More later, perhaps?

>S<

No comments:

Post a Comment