About Me

I am just an average mom trying to find ways to sneak in "me time" when I really don't have any time to spare. I have an amazing 2 year old, a houseful of pets, a part-time job, and a husband to take care of. I also have anxiety disorder, hence the title of my blog. Crafting has always helped me reduce stress, and this blog is a further attempt at staying on track and taking better care of myself.

Friday, March 18, 2011

55 buttons. Ow.

No pictures tonight, and not a lot of typing.  I just spent 3 hours sewing on buttons.  The beanbags look great.  My fingers...not so much. 

My sewing time last night was derailed by a cranky child.  Teething, or nightmares, or who knows what...he talks a lot but wasn't able to tell me what was wrong.  But he needed mama snuggles, that was clear.  And no matter how important anything else in my life might be, giving that sweet boy mama snuggles when he is having a hard time is my first priority. 

And I am eternally thankful that I am able to provide comfort to him.  Nobody is more deserving of my time and attention.

>S<

No comments:

Post a Comment