About Me

I am just an average mom trying to find ways to sneak in "me time" when I really don't have any time to spare. I have an amazing 2 year old, a houseful of pets, a part-time job, and a husband to take care of. I also have anxiety disorder, hence the title of my blog. Crafting has always helped me reduce stress, and this blog is a further attempt at staying on track and taking better care of myself.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pics of completed walker bag.

A gift for my grandma - just because.  I am happy with how this turned out, and it was fun to make.




I sort of made the pattern myself, but if you want details I am happy to share. 

>S<

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job and it will be so handy for your grandma. Nothing is harder than trying to walk with a walker and carry something at the same time.
    Thanks for your comment in Quiltincats blog. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Sandy (Quiltincats)

    ReplyDelete