About Me

I am just an average mom trying to find ways to sneak in "me time" when I really don't have any time to spare. I have an amazing 2 year old, a houseful of pets, a part-time job, and a husband to take care of. I also have anxiety disorder, hence the title of my blog. Crafting has always helped me reduce stress, and this blog is a further attempt at staying on track and taking better care of myself.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Wandering about in web-land

I am at work, nothing new to report as far as crafting.  but I have a bunch more links that I need to explore further. 

http://r0ssie.blogspot.com/2010/05/process-pledge.html

Love these dishtowels, and I think I am going to make some!  http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2008/09/dish-towels-cloths.html

I have been following blogs like crazy, and am looking forward to having more time to look through them later.  I really love this one!  crazymomquilts.blogspot.com   Her color and pattern choices are fantastic and I shall be emulating her in the future, for sure.  (That's a fancy and hopefully more respectful way of saying copying.)

More to come.  Almost time to go home, yay.  Hopefully I won't be too tired to sew a little. 

OH!  Almost forgot!  I bought some cool track lighting for my sewing room.  My cutting area is really dark, and I need all the help I can get with accurate cutting.  Not sure when I (meaning: hubby) will be able to install them but hopefully soon.

>S<

No comments:

Post a Comment