Day after day I see these awesome crafty blogs and websites that fill my head with ideas. For the sake of simplicity I decided to start this blog as a place to list them all. After being away from crafting for about 2 years due to the birth of my kid, I am trying to get back into it. Over the past couple of months I have made it a priority - self-care isn't something I am great at, but it needs to happen. Sitting in my sewing room and creating stuff brings me peace, so I need to do it more often. I am pretty proud of my results so far - I never have a lot of time, but I try to make the most of what I have. I decided that documenting my projects and thoughts might help to further keep me creating.
So the reality is, this blog is 100% for me, and not really for you at all. But if you are here and reading, I hope you find something that interests or inspires you.
Here are my latest links:
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/
http://www.craftster.org/
http://previously-owned.com/
http://piecelove.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/januarypoppatternfront.jpg
http://piecelove.net/blog/
http://www.allfreesewing.com/Bags-and-Purses/5-Step-Market-Tote
http://www.allfreesewing.com/Sew-for-Kids/Counting-Bean-Bags-Tutorial
http://www.allfreesewing.com/
Oh, and one more thing. I am new to blogging. I have every good intention in the world. But if I post a link I am not supposed to or otherwise step on anyone's cyber-toes by committing a blogging faux pas, please let me know so I can correct it.
>S<
No comments:
Post a Comment